- Manufacturer / Brand
- Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka
- 1975 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Westmont RL-1880 - Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 240 x 85 x 43 mm / 9.4 x 3.3 x 1.7 inch
Panasonic Westmont RL-1880;
Made in Japan.
Distinctively slender table or desktop radio with a blank name plate for personalization and a hideaway compartment, possibly for a cigarette pack. Comes apart by opening the lid and pressing down on battery holder.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2726 models, 2492 with images and 529 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Panasonic, Matsushita, National ナショナル (also tubes); Osaka