Parinor Pièces; Paris
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Parinor Pièces; Paris
- 1950 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Line (AC, UC or DC not known) / 125 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: P [Small] - Parinor Pièces; Paris
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 275 x 198 x 165 mm / 10.8 x 7.8 x 6.5 inch
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 33 models, 31 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Parinor Pièces; Paris