CB Transceiver Cheetah SSB
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pearce-Simpson, Inc.; Miami, Florida
- 1974 ??
- Citizen Band Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW only)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 13,8 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CB Transceiver Cheetah SSB - Pearce-Simpson, Inc.; Miami,
- Chassis only or for «building in»
CB mobile transceiver. Output power: AM 5 W - SSB 15 Watt.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (“CQ Elettronica”, CD editor, special number 12, December 1974.)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 20 models, 12 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pearce-Simpson, Inc.; Miami, Florida