Gladding 25 Private
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pearce-Simpson, Inc.; Miami, Florida
- 1970 ?
- Commercial Transmitter & Receiver (TRX not Amateur)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Transceiver; ZF/IF 10700/455 kHz
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 13.6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Gladding 25 Private - Pearce-Simpson, Inc.; Miami,
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 8.5 x 3.5 x 10 inch / 216 x 89 x 254 mm
This is the same Gladding 25 Amateurs model, but operating on the frequencies of repeater bridges which, for example, in Italy are given in concession by the "Ministero delle Poste e Telecomunicazioni" to private operators who use them for work.
Frequency range in Italy 156 - 170 MHz in FM mode. Power output 25/1 Watt. 6 channels.
Receiver: Double conversion superheterodyne. Sensitivity: 0.3 µV (12 dB Sinad)
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.5 lb (8 lb 8 oz) / 3.859 kg
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (“Radio Rivista” official organ of "ARI Amateur Radio Assoc." of Italy, number 3, March 1974.)
- Model page created by Pier Antonio Aluffi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 20 models, 12 with images and 5 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pearce-Simpson, Inc.; Miami, Florida