Wire Recorder Peirce 265
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Peirce Wire Recorder, Evanston, IL
- 1948 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Wire Recorder (or -Player)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 - 120 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Wire Recorder Peirce 265 - Peirce Wire Recorder, Evanston
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Peirce model 265;
Wire recorder, table model, push button operation. There is a similar version, a portable with carry handle on the top, called RD-107/GNQ-14, which measures 205 x 280 x 245 mm. Weight 16 kg. We believe this model has the same measurements.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3 models, 3 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Peirce Wire Recorder, Evanston, IL