Magnetic Wire Recorder Model 55 B
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wire Recorder (or -Player)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 Hz, 110-115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 cm = 3.9 inch
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Magnetic Wire Recorder Model 55 B - Peirce Wire Recorder, Evanston
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 340 x 300 x 200 mm / 13.4 x 11.8 x 7.9 inch
- PEIRCE Modell 55B, a Magnetic Wire Recorder and Reproducer / Peirce Wire Recorder Corporation, 1328 Sherman Ave., Evanson, Illinois.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8 kg / 17 lb 9.9 oz (17.621 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Jan-Ake Ahl. See "Data change" for further contributors.
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model Magnetic Wire Recorder is part of the collections of the following members.