- Manufacturer / Brand
- Penasimon (Cibeal); São Paulo
- 1955 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Saturno Kit - Penasimon Cibeal; São Paulo
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 280 x 190 x 130 mm / 11 x 7.5 x 5.1 inch
Two band ac/dc receiver
MW 540 - 1700 kHz
SW 6 - 18 MHz
Two sections variable capacitor with trimmers.
Plastic cabinet in three colors version: ivory, beige and green.
Supplied in kit
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Manufacturer advertising 1955
- Model page created by Antonio Rabitti. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Penasimon (Cibeal); São Paulo