Solid State - 6 Transistor Superheterodyne 1133 (Japan 710)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- JCPenney, Penney's, J.C.Penney, Penncrest (brand); New York, NY
- 1967 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.25 inch = 5.7 cm
- Power out
- 0.18 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solid State - 6 Transistor Superheterodyne 1133 - JCPenney, Penney's, J.C.Penney
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 4.5 x 2.625 x 1.125 inch / 114 x 67 x 29 mm
Weight listed includes case and battery.
Made in Japan 710
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.63 lb (0 lb 10.1 oz) / 0.286 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 7.50 USD
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Penneys catalog, Christmas 1967, pg. 167
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 179 models, 153 with images and 9 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from JCPenney, Penney's, J.C.Penney, Penncrest (brand); New York, NY