Solid State - 6 Transistor Superheterodyne 1133 (Japan 710)
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- JCPenney, Penney's, J.C.Penney, Penncrest (brand); New York, NY
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 2.25 inch = 5.7 cm
- Power out
- 0.18 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Solid State - 6 Transistor Superheterodyne 1133 - JCPenney, Penney's, J.C.Penney
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Made in Japan 710
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 118 models, 91 with images and 7 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from JCPenney, Penney's, J.C.Penney, Penncrest (brand); New York, NY