Tymeter Call-Ident 124
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pennwood Numechron Co.; Pittsburgh, PA
- 1965 ??
- Amateur Equipment (Other, but not Key)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycle, 110 Volt
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Tymeter Call-Ident 124 - Pennwood Numechron Co.;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 7.75 x 4 x 4 inch / 197 x 102 x 102 mm
The Pennwood Numechron Tymeter Call-Ident 124 is a 24-hour digital clock marketed for amateur radio operators. It has a 10 minute repeating timer that buzzes to let you know you need to give your callsign.
- Price in first year of sale
- 23.50 USD
- Model page created by Wayne Childress. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pennwood Numechron Co.; Pittsburgh, PA