Bottle Cap AM/FM Radio
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pepsi Cola Company, The, USA
- 2010 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Bottle Cap AM/FM Radio - Pepsi Cola Company, The, USA
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 165 x 0 x 165 mm / 6.5 x 0 x 6.5 inch
- Pepsi-Cola Bottle Cap AM/FM Radio;
Made in China.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 13 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pepsi Cola Company, The, USA