Pepsi Bottle Radio 12-957
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pepsi Cola Company, The, USA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Pepsi Bottle Radio 12-957 - Pepsi Cola Company, The, USA
- Design Radio or Novelty / Gadget - fancy or unusual shape.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 0 x 9.5 x 0 inch / 0 x 241 x 0 mm
PRI - Pepsi Bottle Radio;
Designed as partly transparent Pepsi Cola bottle, volume with on/off switch on top, tuning wheel on bottom, distributed in USA by "PRI" for Pepsi Cola.
Made in Hong Kong
- Price in first year of sale
- 10.95 $
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Mentioned in
- Radio Shack Catalog (1982, No. 341, page 143; 1983, No. 354, page 143; 1985, No. 380, page 99.)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 13 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pepsi Cola Company, The, USA