Pepsi Cola Can
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pepsi Cola Company, The, USA
- 1980 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Pepsi Cola Can - Pepsi Cola Company, The, USA
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Pepsi-Cola (Soda) Can;
Radio by General Electric, made in Hong-Kong.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 13 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pepsi Cola Company, The, USA