Say Pepsi Please
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Pepsi Cola Company, The, USA
- 1960 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Say Pepsi Please - Pepsi Cola Company, The, USA
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 3.25 x 6.93 x 6 inch / 83 x 176 x 152 mm
Pepsi Transistor Radio;
Designed as catering cola pump, front labeled: "Say Pepsi Please", brown leather carrying strap, three knobs labeled with Patio, Teem & Pepsi,
Made in Japan for Industrial Contacts Inc., New York.
- Source of data
- -- Collector info (Sammler)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 14 models, 13 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Pepsi Cola Company, The, USA