Transistor Seven Ch= PC16
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Perdio Electronics Ltd. / Products Ltd.; London, Stanmore
- 1958 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1 x 9 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Transistor Seven Ch= PC16 - Perdio Electronics Ltd. /
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Perdio Portable AM/LW Radio Model Transistor Seven.
Case is made of Moroccan Leather.
- Model page created by Franz Scharner. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 60 models, 51 with images and 39 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Perdio Electronics Ltd. / Products Ltd.; London, Stanmore