Monitor Receiver RM2-4
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Petersen Radio Company, Inc.,(PR); Council Bluffs
- 1969 ??
- Commercial Receiver (may include amateur bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Wave bands
- Short Wave (SW) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 12 / 117 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical / Ø 2 inch = 5.1 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Monitor Receiver RM2-4 - Petersen Radio Company, Inc.,
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 5.75 x 3.25 x 7 inch / 146 x 83 x 178 mm
The Petersen Radio RM2-4 is a crystal-controlled, four channel receiver. It can operate on any frequency between 2 and 200 MHz on AM or narrow band-FM.
- Mentioned in
- Popular Electronics August 1968 page 75
- Model page created by Wayne Childress. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Petersen Radio Company, Inc.,(PR); Council Bluffs