- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt. Co.; USA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 39-25T - Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 18.1 x 10.9 x 10.4 inch / 460 x 277 x 264 mm
Cabinet with sliced walnut and zebrano inlays.
8 station preset push-buttons.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 10 = 1939 and before
- Mentioned in
- Philco Radio 1928-1942
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Philco dealers promotion radio sales, 1941
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Machine Age to Jet Age II (page 209.)
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Philco Folder PR671 for 1939.
- Model page created by Vitor Oliveira. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3850 models, 2148 with images and 3238 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt. Co.; USA