- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt. Co.; USA
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 115 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Power out
- 1 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 39-7T - Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
Model 39-7T has horizontal wooden bars across the speaker grill.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 10 = 1939 and before
- Mentioned in
- Philco Radio 1928-1942
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Philco 1939 RMS Yearbook
- Literature/Schematics (3)
- Philco Folder PR671 for 1939.
- Model page created by Gidi Verheijen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3879 models, 2177 with images and 3463 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt. Co.; USA
The model 39-7T is part of the collections of the following members.