53-T2124 Ch= 81, H-1 Code 123
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt. Co.; USA
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6BZ7 12AZ7 6CB6 6CB6 6CB6 12BY7 6AU6 6T8 6K6GT 6U8 6BE6 12BH7 6AL5 12AU7 6BQ6GT 6AX4GT 1B3GT 20DP4A
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 60 cycles, 117 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 53-T2124 Ch= 81, H-1 [Code 123] - Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
The Philco 53-T2124 is a 20" b/w TV with US standard VHF Tuner channels 2 thru 13. Equipped with RF chassis 81, Deflection chassis H-1 and picture tube 10DP4A.
- Mentioned in
- Photofact Folder, Howard W. SAMS (201/ April 1953)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Philco Television Yearbook - 1953 Pages 87-111)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 3845 models, 2145 with images and 3233 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philco, Philadelphia Stg. Batt. Co.; USA