- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philco Radio of GB
- 1957 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 8 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-120 / 200-250 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: A3720 - Philco Radio of GB
- VHF/FM Tuner for use with an audio amplifier.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio and TV Servicing books (R&TVS) book
- Model page created by Keith Staines. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 253 models, 153 with images and 127 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philco Radio of GB