206 Code 121
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philco Products Ltd.; Toronto (Canada).
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 1.5 and 90 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.25 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 206 [Code 121] - Philco Products Ltd.; Toronto
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC)
- Model page created by Tom Seeger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 215 models, 162 with images and 118 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philco Products Ltd.; Toronto (Canada).