- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Australia
- 1954 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 x 45 & 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 134C - Philips Australia
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 330 x 260 x 150 mm / 13 x 10.2 x 5.9 inch
This model differs from the 134B in using different I.F. transformers and a minor change in a circuit value.
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Rein Tiezema † 27.3.16. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 886 models, 663 with images and 395 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Australia