- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Electrical, Lamps, Industrial - Miniwatt; London
- 1969 ?
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 3 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 13RN283 - Philips Electrical, Lamps,
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 7 x 2 x 3.875 inch / 178 x 51 x 98 mm
Manually tuned MW/LW car radio designed to operate from 12 volts DC supply, positive or negative earth. Three push buttons, two for waveband selection, the third for tone control. Fitting kit does not include a loudspeaker (5 ohms).
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2 lb 0 oz (2 lb) / 0.908 kg
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- ERT Service Chart 1733 dated February 5 1970
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 423 models, 296 with images and 283 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Electrical, Lamps, Industrial - Miniwatt; London