Superb Combination 147
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Australia
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-250 Volt
- 3 Loudspeakers
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Superb Combination 147 - Philips Australia
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 552 x 365 x 300 mm / 21.7 x 14.4 x 11.8 inch
Philips 147 "Superb" Combination
A magnificent world-range radio. It features seven valves and three loudspeakers. This is a Hi-Fi radio with handcrafted cabinet finished in figured Italian walnut veneers with a gold trim. Available optionally with matching Philips NG1002 record player unit (Total price £101/17/-). (FROM MINGAY'S PRICE SERVICE)
The tuning ranges are 530-1620 kHz, 4.7-9.2 MHz and 9.1-18.4 MHz. The speakers are one 6 by 9 inch and two 5 inch.
- Price in first year of sale
- 71.50 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's Price Service (May 1957 to Aug 1961.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers. (Philips Radioplayer Service Data, October 1957.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Radio Service Handbook (R.V. Series Vol. 1, 1963, Page P4.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 856 models, 616 with images and 383 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Australia
The model Superb Combination is part of the collections of the following members.