- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Radios - Deutschland
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Deutsche Philips-Ges.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 468/10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 14,4 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 10 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 22AC860 /80 - Philips Radios - Deutschland
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 179.4 x 43.8 x 136 mm / 7.1 x 1.7 x 5.4 inch
Stereo output 2x 5W 4Ω.
The Philips Cassette auto radio model 22AC860 was sold in the following versions: /80, /82, /84, /85 and /89. When upload pictures, please do also one with the plate, including the readable subversion. We will upload the complete documentation to each model and you should search into it looking for your particular model data variations.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Miguel Bravo-Cos. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2524 models, 2231 with images and 1540 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Radios - Deutschland