- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Australia
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 472.5 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 2752 - Philips Australia
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. IV
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Mingay's Radio Diagram & I.F. Index
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 889 models, 667 with images and 396 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Australia
Forum contributions about this model: Philips Australia: 2752
Threads: 1 | Posts: 1
Hello. The photograph uploaded for this model is obviously incorrect. This radio is a wooden console, using a type 27 cabinet. I used to have a Philips radio in this cabinet style. Could someone please remove the photo.
Stuart Irwin, 01.Oct.17