- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1966 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452/10700 kHz; Export model
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 10 cm = 3.9 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 29RL367 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Philips export model 29RL367.
Speaker: Type AD3415RX, 100mm.
Diodes: 4x AA119, 1x BA114, 1 Si-varactor for FM-AFC.
FM: 87.5-108 MHz
SW: 3.2-12 MHz
MW: 517-1622 kHz.
It's currently not known whether this model has been manufactured in The Netherlands for exportation to South Africa or produced there locally.
- Model page created by Meyer Rochwerger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5145 models, 4263 with images and 3399 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt