- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 475 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 145; 200; 220; 245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 344A - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 330 x 430 x 320 mm / 13 x 16.9 x 12.6 inch
Export model for Latin America.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 12 kg / 26 lb 6.9 oz (26.432 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Meyer Rochwerger. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5150 models, 4268 with images and 3403 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
The model is part of the collections of the following members.