- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1937/1938 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 125; 145; 200; 220; 245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 344U - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
With option for AC/DC vibrator converter,
uses two dial lamps 8044-99.
- Model page created by Bruno Gandolfo-Canepa. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5131 models, 4249 with images and 3381 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt