- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips, Singapore
- 1980 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / AA: 3 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.5 cm = 2.2 inch
- Power out
- 0.2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 90RL136 - Philips, Singapore
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 170 x 65 x 35 mm / 6.7 x 2.6 x 1.4 inch
Tuning control by slider at the right side.
Earphone jack at the back side.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Diego Ramirez Cayuela. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 88 models, 86 with images and 30 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips, Singapore