940A Export with wooden case
- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Electrical, Lamps, Industrial - Miniwatt; London
- 1935 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with regeneration; 1 AF stage(s); Reaction
- Tuned circuits
- 1 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 17 cm = 6.7 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 940A [Export with wooden case] - Philips Electrical, Lamps,
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 400 x 280 x 170 mm / 15.7 x 11 x 6.7 inch
This has a British chassis, but the model is probably made elswhere, with Philips tubes and in wooden housing.
- Model page created by Dejan Momirov. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 423 models, 296 with images and 283 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Electrical, Lamps, Industrial - Miniwatt; London