AG2141 /45A /45B /45C
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Record Player (not changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 50Hz: 110 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AG2141 /45A /45B /45C - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 380 x 140 x 290 mm / 15 x 5.5 x 11.4 inch
Monaural Record player Philips AG2141 /45
Executed as a ladies bag.
3-speed record player: 33, 45 and 78 rpm with automatic switch-off.
This record player uses a cartridge type AG3010.
This record player subtype /45 contains a record player type AG2004 /45.
The unit exists in 3 colors designated by a suffix letter:
- A: Green/Grey
- B: Yellow/Beige
- C: Red
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Dirk Bladt. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5202 models, 4327 with images and 3434 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt