AG4025 /00 /22
Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1964 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 150; 220; 240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6.5 inch = 16.5 cm
- Power out
- 2.5 W (unknown quality)
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AG4025 /00 /22 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 15 x 7 x 13 inch / 381 x 178 x 330 mm
Portable 4-speed record changer for 10 records. Stereo pick-up with diamond and sapphire needles.
2.5 W mono amplifier. Input / output connector for 5 applications.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 15 lb 0 oz (15 lb) / 6.810 kg
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Mario Coelho. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5169 models, 4285 with images and 3419 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
The model is part of the collections of the following members.