- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1964 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-127 / 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 15 cm = 5.9 inch
- Power out
- 1.8 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AG4656W /00 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 350 x 160 x 280 mm / 13.8 x 6.3 x 11 inch
- Available in two versions:
1- Two tons of Gray
2- Light gray.
Power consumption: 34W.
4-speed turntable: 16, 33, 45 and 78 rpm.
150mm diameter PM speaker in lid. Portable set.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3 kg / 6 lb 9.7 oz (6.608 lb)
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Mario Coelho. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5199 models, 4324 with images and 3434 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
Forum contributions about this model: Philips; Eindhoven: AG4656W /00
Threads: 1 | Posts: 2
Some additional information on the AG 4656W/00 :
Power consumption: 34W
4-speed turntable: 16, 33. 45 and 78 rpm
Valves: UCL82 and UY85
150mm diameter PM speaker in lid
Dimensions: 350mm X 280mm X 160mm
Date of purchase: February 1964
Nigel Hulse, 25.Jul.09