- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips 飞利浦; China
- 1993 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / AC: 220-230 / R20: 6 x 1.5 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers / Ø 7.5 cm = 3 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AQ5040 /00 - Philips 飞利浦; China
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 380 x 145 x 146 mm / 15 x 5.7 x 5.7 inch
One touch recording, full automatic stop, tone control, FM stereo indicator. Automatic frequency control on FM. Ferroceptor for MW, telescopic aerial for FM.
Single stereo cassette deck with longlife heads. Automatic recording level control, one-touch recording, electronic speed control and full automatic stop. Wow and flutter 0.18% WRMS, Signal-to-noise ratio 40 dB.
Output power 10 Watt PMPO; 2 x 0.8 Watt RMS
3.5 mm microphone and stereo headphone connectors
- FM stereo 87.5 - 108 MHz
- MW 526.5 - 1606.5 kHz
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (philips.com FAQ)
- Model page created by Ottmar Lauth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 171 models, 164 with images and 19 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips 飞利浦; China