Automatic Ceiling Radio SBC SX390
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / 4 x 1.5 / ? Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5.5 cm = 2.2 inch
- Power out
- 0.8 W (max.)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Automatic Ceiling Radio SBC SX390 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 197 x 55 x 197 mm / 7.8 x 2.2 x 7.8 inch
This is a circular shaped radio, waterresistant, with a built-in light sensor. For use in bath room or toilet.
Uses IC TEA 5710. PC board carries brand name CAINEBO, and type number CL-102K
- Model page created by Georges Van Campenhout. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5019 models, 4202 with images and 3349 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt