- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1964 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.35 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B2X48T /62GLR - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 362 x 182 x 128 mm / 14.3 x 7.2 x 5 inch
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Antonio Martins-Pais. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5131 models, 4250 with images and 3381 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt