- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips France; Paris
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and 2 x Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-240 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 12 cm = 4.7 inch
- Power out
- 2 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B3F01A - Philips France; Paris
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 345 x 180 x 190 mm / 13.6 x 7.1 x 7.5 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 4.8 kg / 10 lb 9.2 oz (10.573 lb)
- Model page created by Jean Beseme. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 603 models, 539 with images and 328 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips France; Paris