- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips 飞利浦; China
- 1983 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 3 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 cm = 2 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: D1220/30 - Philips 飞利浦; China
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 75 x 140 x 34 mm / 3 x 5.5 x 1.3 inch
IC (TA7631AP) and two transistors. "Made in PRC" and "Property of Eastern Electronics Company" is reading on box.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.3 kg / 0 lb 10.6 oz (0.661 lb)
- Model page created by Eero Ukkola. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 171 models, 164 with images and 19 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips 飞利浦; China