- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips 飞利浦; China
- 1985 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220 / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 7 cm = 2.8 inch
- Power out
- 0.1 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: D7181 - Philips 飞利浦; China
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 250 x 150 x 70 mm / 9.8 x 5.9 x 2.8 inch
Mono radio / cassette recorder.
Designed and manufactured by Philips.
Made in China.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 2 kg / 4 lb 6.5 oz (4.405 lb)
- Model page created by Diego Fernandez-Fernandez. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 171 models, 164 with images and 19 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips 飞利浦; China