Hi-Fi Luidspreker-Combinatie AD5046
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 22 cm = 8.7 inch
- Power out
- 15 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Hi-Fi Luidspreker-Combinatie AD5046 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Console with any shape - in general
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 350 x 735 x 190 mm / 13.8 x 28.9 x 7.5 inch
- Full range speaker box in tapered cabinet. Although listed as a "speaker combination", the AD5046 is a regular speaker box for stereo setups. Impedance 800 Ohm, frequency range 50 - 20000 Hz.
Speaker chassis: 1x type 9710AM.
For use with Hi-Fi amplifier AG9014.
Price in Germany: 198,00 DM. Listed with 10 W in the German price list of 1961/62.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 8.8 kg / 19 lb 6.1 oz (19.383 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 185.00 HFL
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Mentioned in
- Philips Preisliste 1961/1962, p.94
- Model page created by Mark Hippenstiel. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5143 models, 4262 with images and 3399 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt