High Fidelity Tuner Amplifier 22GH940 /00Z
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 127; 220; 240 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 12 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: High Fidelity Tuner Amplifier 22GH940 /00Z - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 660 x 150 x 220 mm / 26 x 5.9 x 8.7 inch
Collections | Museums | Literature
The model High Fidelity Tuner Amplifier is part of the collections of the following members.