- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6/12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: N3X44T/85 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 184 x 54 x 155 mm / 7.2 x 2.1 x 6.1 inch
Philips N3X44T/85 is a transistorized MW/LW car radio for 6 or 12 volts operation, plus or minus on vehicle chassis.
Has a transformer coupled single ended class A output stage.
- Model page created by Howard Craven. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5150 models, 4269 with images and 3402 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt