Electronic VAΩ Meter PM2503
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1970 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 × 9 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Electronic VAΩ Meter PM2503 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 150 x 180 x 70 mm / 5.9 x 7.1 x 2.8 inch
- Range: VDC and VAC: 100 mV to 1000 V; Ohm: 100 Ohm to 10 MOhm; A: 1 mA to 1 A.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.9 kg / 1 lb 15.7 oz (1.982 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 544.00 DM
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by Bernardo Diaz. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5143 models, 4262 with images and 3399 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
The model Electronic VAΩ Meter is part of the collections of the following members.