- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Australia
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 90 & 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radioplayer 108AZ - Philips Australia
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 439 x 249 x 195 mm / 17.3 x 9.8 x 7.7 inch
See also Mullard version, Model 658B.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. VII
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Philips Radioplayer Service Data.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Volume 7, 1949, Page 313.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 889 models, 667 with images and 396 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Australia