- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips Australia
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 465 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 240 / 1,5 & 2 x 45 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radioplayer 3154 - Philips Australia
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 380 x 290 x 200 mm / 15 x 11.4 x 7.9 inch
SW: 6 - 45 m.
This model needs a type 312 AC adaptor unit for AC operation.
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's "Radio Diagram & I.F. Index
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 887 models, 664 with images and 395 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips Australia