Speaker magnet system
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1927 ?
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Magnetic loudspeaker (reed) of high quality (4 magnet poles).
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Speaker magnet system - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 60 x 64 x 34 mm / 2.4 x 2.5 x 1.3 inch
Although several parts of Philips loudspeakers were for sale, as far as known the magnet system was not sold separately.
The magnet system exists in a few variations, a.o. with an anchor with a thickness of 1,2 mm or 1,8 mm. The coil for the version with an anchor thickness of 1,2 mm was available without or with a tap on 1/4 of the coil winding.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.318 kg / 0 lb 11.2 oz (0.7 lb)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Sándor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5145 models, 4264 with images and 3399 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
Forum contributions about this model: Philips; Eindhoven: Speaker magnet system
Threads: 1 | Posts: 4
Rádiócentrum advert, 1933, Budapest! It seems that in 1933 it was sold by the Rádiócentrum company in Budapest. At that time, the structure was presumably removed from the market by Philips. Among others, structure number 2304 also took its place.
Sándor Selyem-Tóth, 30.Jul.22