Three Band Stereo Combination TAPC 22AH970 /22S /50S /65S /72S /79S /90
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt
- 1978 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Other Combination - see Notes
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Three Band Stereo Combination TAPC 22AH970 /22S /50S /65S /72S /79S /90 - Philips; Eindhoven tubes
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 570 x 115 x 380 mm / 22.4 x 4.5 x 15 inch
Record player 22GC024 /90 or /90S.
- /50S = /00 plus two speakers 22AH460 /11S
- /65S = /15 plus two speakers
- /72S = /22 plus two speakers
- /79S = /29 plus two speakers
- /90 = /00 plus two speakers
- /50S is identical to /50 except for cabinet
- /65S is identical to /65 except for cabinet
- /72S is identical to /72 except for cabinet
- /79S is identical to /79 except for cabinet
- /90 is also identical to /50 except for cabinet and ceramic resonator
- although /22S is not mentioned, it's likely identical to /22 plus speakers
For versions without speakers, see 22AH970.
Semiconductors listed only once per type.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Otto Kippes † 24.4.17. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 5104 models, 4223 with images and 3360 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips; Eindhoven (tubes international!); Miniwatt