CD Radio Cassette Recorder AZ8057 /00
- People's Republic of China
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Philips 飞利浦; China
- 1999 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and FM or UHF.
- Other Combination - see Notes; Radio Control (+Remote Wire etc)
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / 220-230 / R20: 6 × 1,5 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CD Radio Cassette Recorder AZ8057 /00 - Philips 飞利浦; China
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 450 x 168 x 230 mm / 17.7 x 6.6 x 9.1 inch
Philips AZ8057 /00 is a battery or mains operated portable radio combined with CD player and cassette tape deck.
- Model page created by Sándor Selyem-Tóth. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 171 models, 164 with images and 19 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Philips 飞利浦; China