- Manufacturer / Brand
- Electrohome (Dominion Industries, ex Phonola); Kitchener (Ontario)
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 175 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 2123-4 - Electrohome Dominion
- Push-pull af output; two speakers.
The "2123-4" chassis is used in Serenader, Dictator, Arcadia and Phonola models.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Radio College of Canada
- Mentioned in
- RCC Phonola Page 5
- Model page created by Hans-Joachim Korn † 16.11.15. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 892 models, 269 with images and 807 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Electrohome (Dominion Industries, ex Phonola); Kitchener (Ontario)