Band Box RP-3E
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phono Motors Ltd.; Toronto, ON (Phono-Tronic)
- 1949 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Audio-Amplification; 1 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 25Hz, 115 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Band Box RP-3E - Phono Motors Ltd.; Toronto, ON
- Miscellaneous shapes - described under notes.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 10 x 6 x 10 inch / 254 x 152 x 254 mm
Cylindrical shape. Removable top cover serves as the turntable. Record storage under bottom cover. Plays 10", 78 RPM records only.
- Model page created by Neil Shapiro. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1 models, 1 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Phono Motors Ltd.; Toronto, ON (Phono-Tronic)